Don and I watched Juno a couple of weeks ago. This is the video from the beginning credits. I can’t tell you how much I love this song. The movie was good. But this clip was the highlight for me.
- Speaking of music, this is what I’ve been enjoying lately (will add more when I get the chance).
- I’m a little addicted to facebook. I know it’s pathetic.
- I finished reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbra Kingsolver and I can’t recommend it enough.
- Saturday was a rough day all around. Went out with my two favorite RVA girls on Sunday night. Nothing like a little girl talk and a little too much alcohol to make you feel better.
- Etsy. How I love you. Let me count the ways. Of course there’s lots of cool art that I want. And this. And the stuff for Little O. The toys are too cute! And I just repeat over and over again, “Pinch pennies. Pinch pennies…”
- I’m obsessed with my cast iron skillet. I want to use it every day but I need more ideas on what to cook.